May I also use the pads on other areas of the body?
- The Pads can also be fixed very effectively on other parts of the body, for example on places of the body, where you have wrong feelings or where there are swellings. We also recommend for example the shoulders, the neck, the back, beyond the knees, the wrists, the elbows or the ankles. If you fix Kinotakara on places of the body, where the skin is naturally damp, greasy, full of bends or also very movable, then it could be helpful to wrap adhesive tape additionally around the Pads. So the contact of the Pads with the skin is increased.
Can I run during the time I use the Pads?
- Yes you can move naturally with the Pads, but not too much, because then the content of the packet is moving. For the Pads to adhere to the feet, simply use socks.
Are there imposed any restrictions on people to use the pads?
- Pregnant woman should not use the Pads. Not use when deviation of the heart rhythmor a shellfish und crustacean allergy. Also for people who use pacemakers we do not advise to use Kinotakara. Additionally we ask you not to use the Pads on open wounds or close to the eyes. Kinotakara Pads are very secure also with children. It can also be good to use Kinotakara on babies, if the mother has used drugs or alcohol during pregnancy.
Are there places on the body, where we should not use the Pads?
- The Pads should not be sticked to open wounds or near eyes or on open parts of the body.
Can the Pads pull out also nutrients or medizin from my body?
- The ingredients of Kinotakara work with the lymphatic system, which is responsible for the removal of toxic substances from the human body. Kinotakara removes only from the body, what the body has already identified as poison or waste products and what the body transports itself out of the system.